Tailgating Bus Offers the Best Giants Tailgating Partys in Nassau County
Planning a bachelor party, birthday celebration, work event, or any other outing? Are you and your crew Giants fans? If so, and you live in Plainedge, NY then you really need to consider a Giants tailgating party with the Tailgating Bus.
With more than 20 years of experience managing NY tailgating and NJ tailgating outings, TailgatingBus.com offers the ultimate football experience. We handle every aspect of planning and executing the ultimate tailgating party. If you’re looking for an awesome way to celebrate a special occasion, or if you and your crew just want to have an unforgettable time at a Giants game, look no further than Tailgating Bus.
What is Tailgating Bus?
TailgatingBus.com is a professional tailgating company that specializes in planning and hosting all-inclusive football tailgating outings in Nassau County. We offer all-inclusive tailgating buses to MetLife Stadium that cover every aspect of game day celebrations, including tickets, food, and transportation; it’s really the ultimate game day experience. If you’re a Giants fan (or a Jets fan; we offer Jets tailgating outings, too), Tailgating Bus is the perfect way to celebrate your love for the game. Our tailgating experiences are great for:
- Bachelor and bachelorette parties
- Birthday celebrations
- Retirement parties
- Company outings
- Youth club trips (our buses and events are definitely kid-friendly)
- Graduation parties
- Family gatherings
We work with organizations and individuals throughout Nassau County, including retirement communities, non-profit organizations, companies, public groups, and private groups.
When we say all-inclusive, we really mean all-inclusive. We provide everything you could possibly need to have the ultimate tailgating experience, including:
- Tickets for Giants (or Jets) games. There are three different seating options to choose from Upper-End Zone, Lower End Zone, or Lower Sideline.
- A state-of-the-art luxury coach bus, complete with a bathroom, plenty of legroom, and tons of storage space.
- A 2-hour tailgating party at MetLife Stadium
- A full spread of unlimited food. Our standard menu includes classic barbecue favorites, such as hot dogs, burgers, sausage and peppers, wings, Italian and American heroes, chips and dips, all types of salads. We can customize the menu to your specific needs, too; if you prefer flank steaks, chicken, crabs, shrimp, ribs, or pretty much anything else, we can definitely meet your needs (do note, prices will be adjusted for menu changes).
- Endless beverages, including soft drinks, water, juice, and keg draft beer (we can get pretty much any type of beer you like).
How does it Work?
Booking a tailgating outing with us is so easy! Just visit TailgatingBus.com and click on “Game Schedule and Prices”. Select the game you want to go to, choose your tickets, add them to your cart, and fill out the billing and shipping information. Your order will be processed (our website is 100% secure) and we’ll send the tickets out to you. Transportation on our luxury charter bus, unlimited food and drink, and a 2hour tailgating party are all included with ticket prices. If you’d like, you can upgrade your tickets; or, if you already have tickets, we can provide you with transportation to MetLife Stadium, food, drinks, and a tailgating party (just select “bus riding and tailgating only (no ticket) when you check out).
We offer two pick up locations: The Melville Park and Ride at exit 49 on the Long Island Expressway for Nassau County residents, and the North Service Road of the Long Island Expressway at exit 32 and the Little Neck Parkway for tailgaters who are traveling from (in front of the Little Neck Plaza). The Melville bus leaves at 8:30 am, and the Queens bus leaves at 9:00 am. Both buses leave the MetLife Stadium 30 minutes after the game ends and we try to get you back to the pickup location as soon as possible.
Once we arrive at the stadium, we’ll set up your entire food and drink spread. You’ll be able to eat and drink as much as you want for 2 hours before the game. You can bring anything you want, too; there’s plenty of storage space on our buses to accommodate chairs, coolers, and anything else you might want to take.
Why Book with Tailgating Bus?
The better question to ask is “Why wouldn’t you book with Tailgating Bus?”
For the price of tickets alone, you’ll have access to a two hours tailgating party with unlimited food and drink, and transportation to and from the game on our spacious, comfortable luxury charter buses. We literally take care of everything for you; all you have to do is show up! There’s no need to worry about traffic, parking, preparing food, setting up, or breaking down. We offer the ultimate game day experience.
Ready to Book the Perfect Tailgating Party?
If you want to take advantage of the best tailgating party in Plainedge, NY, get in touch with us today! You can book right online at TailgatingBus.com. Let us know the details about your event on our website (so we can customize it to your needs) on our “Contact” page and we’ll get back to you. Or, if you prefer, you can call 888-766-8583 to speak directly with one of our friendly and helpful representatives.
If you’re “Ready for Some Football” and want to have a truly incredible, stress-free, and unforgettable experience, get in touch with Tailgating Bus today!
- Learn more about Plainedge, NY 11714 11735
- Open a Plainedge, NY map
- Find the Plainedge, NY United States Post Office
- Locate nearby Plainedge, NY pharmacies
- View the current Plainedge, NY weather report
- Browse a list of Plainedge, NY public and private schools
- Plainedge, NY is located in Nassau county in New York State